DATE: 19th SEPTEMBER, 2017
- Department of Economics organized One Day seminar on “Promotion of Digital Transactions under National Digitization Campaign on Digital transaction here today in the college seminar hall. The seminar was organized under the supreme guidance and sole inspiration of Sh.Balraj Bhasin President, SDP Sahba (Regd.) and College Managing Committee.
- Mr. Parveen Galhutra, Chief Manager, State Bank of India, Zonal Office Ludhiana, Mr. Ashwani Mahajan, Chief Manager, Daresi Road were the key-not speakers
- Ms. Manju Bhashinee ,Principal, and Dr. Ranjana Sood, Head, Department of Economics, accorded floral welcome to honorable resource person.
- Mr. Galhutra began his address with importance of digital transactions in day to day life. Moreover it facilities transfer of funds for 24 hours in times of emergency. It saves time and energy and avoids theft of funds while travelling. Further, he motivated the students to create awareness among the people of their surroundings about digital transaction so that they could keep pace with changing world.
- Ms.Manju Bhashinee Principal of the college thanked the resource persons for creating awareness among the students to adopt means of digital transaction.