General Information & Guidelines
- The college lays a special emphasis on the maintenance of discipline and proper decorum in and outside the classroom.
- Proper care must be taken of college property and no student should scratch or spoil the desk or chairs or damage any furniture, write or draw anything on the walls .A student found guilty will have to pay the cost of repair/damage.
- Students must maintain cleanliness in the campus.
- Student should be polite and courteous in their dealing with one another and be courteous to the employee of the college. They are expected to show due respect to their teachers.
- Movement from one classroom to other should invariably be orderly and disciplined.
- Students should cultivate the queue habits when they go to pay dues and in Library to get book issued.
- Students are not allowed to wear expensive jewellery / gold ornaments / carry excess cash in the college. In case of any loss, the college will not be responsible.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
- Do not honk the horn in the college campus. Vehicles should be parked only in the parking area provided to them. Speed of the vehicles inside the college campus should be below 10kms/hr. Students are not allowed to drive beyond the parking area.
- Plucking of flowers is strictly prohibited. Defaulters will be heavily fined.
- Attendance at the prayers & in the tutorial period is compulsory for the students.
- Students must read the College Prospectus most carefully.
- Students must inculcate the habit to look at the notice board at least twice a day.
- Students must inform the college office about change in their permanent or local address, if any.
- Principal’s permission must be obtained for all meetings to be held anywhere in the college premises.
- Any notice not bearing signature of the principal will be considered invalid.
- Bicycles are to be kept locked in the Bicycle Shed. The college will not be responsible for any loss of the unlocked cycle/vehicle. Extra parking fee will be charged from student bringing cars/scooters.
- Students found guilty of writing on the walls, damaging or disfiguring college walls/Furniture/Property shall be strictly dealt with and shall have to replace damaged articles and pay the compensation.
- AS PER INSTRUCTIONS BY THE HON’BLE SUPREME COURT, RAGGING IS STRICLY PROHIBITED. If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the concerned student shall be given opportunity to explain and if his/her explanation is not found satisfactory, the college authority can expel her from the institution.